Many of you must be wanting to earn some extra bucks every month by using your creative skills. There are many ways to earn from your creative ideas. One of them is starting your own embroidery business,
Starting your own embroidery business at home is one of the best business idea for some good reasons.
To start your own embroidery business at home, first you need a commercial embroidery machine which will fit almost everywhere in your home. You will need a single head embroidery machine which comes under $10000.
If you are a beginner and do not want to spend so much in the beginning then you can buy an embroidery machine for home use and upgrade it later when you gain some experience and some savings also.
Today I am going to review one of the commercial embroidery machine Janome MB- 4S.
Why I Have Chosen Janome MB- 4S
Janome MB- 4S machine is suitable for those who are just starting their home based commercial embroidery business and want a single head embroidery machine with multiple needles and also do not want to spend much.
This machine is from one of the most trusted and popular brand like Janome. This company Janome originated from Japan and it became famous when it started using metal bobbin system instead of using the traditional long shuttle.
Janome was also the first company to develop a computerized sewing machine for home use and also the first to make commercial embroidery machine available to market.
By knowing it all you can say that Janome MB-4S is one of the best commercial embroidery machine for home use.
Moreover I can say this machine is both for home and commercial use. It is more efficient than single needle embroidery machine as it can work 4 times faster because of its 4 thread function. It is also not bulky as other commercial embroidery machines and can easily fit into anywhere in your room.
Janome MB- 4S Complete Review
- Embroidery sewing speed up to 800spm.
- 50 built-in designs.
- 10 fonts for monogramming.
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming.
- Maximum embroidery size – 9.4″ x 7.9″?238mm x 200mm.
- 4 white LED lights over needle area.
- 5.7 inch remote computer screen.
- Automatic thread cutter.
- Embroidery format option: jef+, jef and dst files.
- Includes stitch counter.
- Transfer can be done via USB.
- Stitch counter.
- Automatic needle threader.
- Dedicated bobbin winding motor.
- Embroidery area tracing.
- Adjustable hoop positioning.
- Sensors on the upper thread and presser foot.
- Auto-return post-thread break.
- Upper thread holder spring on the face plate.
- Editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, turnover, drag and drop, re-edit, zoom, arc, combine.
- Embroidery area tracing.
- Thread brand selection includes Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler.
This amazing commercial cum home based embroidery machine eye catching specifications which makes it different from other embroidery machines in its price range. Lets look at them.
- High Embroidery Sewing Speed: It has embroidery sewing speed up to 800 stitches per minute. which is 3 times higher than normal single thread embroidery machines.
- Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor: The machine winds new bobbins even while the machine is stitching a design. This feature is not available in professional embroidery machines.
- Automatic Needle Threader: This machine cuts jump threads automatically even between letters helps in saving your time and energy.
- On Board Storage: The MB-4S includes an on-board sub-control device. You can use it without the controller. The MB-4S also includes 3 MB of memory which can store up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.
- 4-needle: It has a single head 4 needle which means it is 4 times faster than the single thread embroidery machines.
- Built-In Designs: It has much more built-in designs which helps the user select and create any design as per her choice.
- Larger Bobbin: Extra large bobbin is 1.4 times larger than a regular bobbin.
This Janome MB-4S is world’s first commercial embroidery machine for home use that has 4 needles. The Janome has taken care of everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity. As it has 4 needles you can set up and move on to your another project very quickly.
This amazing commercial embroidery machine can work with almost all formats which also includes those used by industry professionals .
It is compatible with six industry standard Janome hoops, as well as the 4 available Janome hoops which helps in expanding your creative opportunities.
This Janome MB-4S has many built-in designs which makes it very efficient to use. It has 50 built-in designs, 10 fonts for monogramming and also 2-3 letter monogramming.
- Very expensive
I hope you have got an enough idea about this Janome MB-4S embroidery machine. Now you can easily decide whether to buy it or not. If you ask me I say it is worth to buy whether you are a business owner or home based sewer.